S’mores are one of my favorite desserts. The mixture of chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers is simply hard to beat. Given my love of s’mores and love of coffee, I had to find a way to combine them together. This s’mores iced coffee is one of those combinations and it truly is delicious.
Iced Coffee at Home
Each sip of this iced coffee tastes like a bite into a s’more. While it’s fun to make the classic treat around a campfire, you can enjoy all the flavors in your morning coffee. This iced coffee recipe is almost like an elevated mocha, but with extra fixings like graham crackers, whipped cream, and marshmallow syrup! And if you want to serve it hot, simply omit the ice and steam the milk instead.
Easy S’mores Recipes
Many s’mores recipes are meant as a treat for dessert. But what better excuse to have dessert for breakfast than an iced s’mores coffee? It truly tastes like s’mores in a sip. All those elements for a classic s’mores recipe are right at home in this coffee drink. Making your own tasty coffee at home like this one is easy and tasty. It’s creamy, chocolatey, and rich with fresh espresso.
While this s’mores iced coffee is great without alcohol, you can also make it a boozy coffee! It’s the perfect after-dinner drink that’s quick to prepare for yourself or serve to guests. Simply add a shot of your favorite dark rum or whiskey and give it a good stir before enjoying. If you love this boozy coffee drink, try mixing up this cold brew old fashioned.
S’mores Iced Coffee
- 2 oz freshly pulled espresso
- 1/2 tsp marshmallow syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup plus more for topping
- 8 oz milk of choice
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup graham cracker pieces
- whipped cream optional
- 2 oz whiskey optional, to make it boozy!
- In a large cup, combine the double espresso, marshmallow syrup, chocolate syrup, and milk. Stir to combine.
- In your serving glass, place a scoop of whipped cream at the bottom of the glass. Fill the cup to the top with ice and pour the drink over the ice.
- Top with more whipped cream, graham crackers, chocolate syrup, and marshmallows.
- Optional: toast the marshmallows in the oven on broil for about 30 seconds until golden brown.