S’mores Iced Coffee
Creamy, chocolatey and rich with espresso, this iced coffee is a perfect mix of all of the flavors in a s'mores with a delicious twist of coffee.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 oz freshly pulled espresso
- 1/2 tsp marshmallow syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup plus more for topping
- 8 oz milk of choice
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup graham cracker pieces
- whipped cream optional
- 2 oz whiskey optional, to make it boozy!
In a large cup, combine the double espresso, marshmallow syrup, chocolate syrup, and milk. Stir to combine.
In your serving glass, place a scoop of whipped cream at the bottom of the glass. Fill the cup to the top with ice and pour the drink over the ice.
Top with more whipped cream, graham crackers, chocolate syrup, and marshmallows.
Optional: toast the marshmallows in the oven on broil for about 30 seconds until golden brown.