Enjoy a coffee twist on this classic cocktail. The espresso martini is the perfect way to end the evening.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 0.5 oz coffee liqueur Mr. Black Spirits, Kaluha, etc.
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz espresso freshly pulled & chilled
Add vodka, coffee liqueur, simple syrup and chilled espresso to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled
Strain into a martini glass
Garnish with coffee beans
- For the simple syrup, you can use a store-bought sugar syrup or make your own with a 1:1 sugar to water solution.
- To chill the espresso, pull a fresh shot and then place in the freezer for a few minutes.
- If you don't have a way to make espresso at home, you can swap the espresso shot with cold brew concentrate, which works well too.