Orange-Infused Cold Brew
This citrus-filled cold brew is perfect for a hot summer day. It is smooth, refreshing and easy to make in any quantity.
Servings: 3 8 fluid ounce servings
- 100 grams coffee coarsely ground
- 700 grams water ideally filtered
- 2 oranges each cut into 8 pieces
Place coarsely ground coffee, water and orange slices in a large mason jar or other container.
Set aside for 12-24 hours for brewing.
Filter coffee through cheese cloth or other filter and remove orange slices.
Pour in a glass, garnish with an orange and enjoy.
- While brewing, you can cover the container with a tea towel or other covering, but be sure it isn't air tight.
- The recipe makes around 24 fluid ounces, which should be enough for 3 servings when you add ice. You can store any extra in the fridge for a week or two.